Tires For Sale In San Antonio, TX
You need ‘em? We got ‘em! Consider making CDJR of San Antonio your one-stop shop for all of your vehicle’s tire needs. We carry a great selection of brands, that fit just about every type of vehicle, for just about every application. We know that you have some common questions and we have answers. You might be wondering if you need tires for:
- An upcoming inspection
- Recreational activities
- Seasonal replacements
- Style upgrades
- Performance upgrades
- Steering and handling improvements
- Lease-return or trade-in preparation
Whatever your goals are we’ve got you covered. Need Dodge tires? Jeep tires? Ram tires or Chrysler tires? We’ve got all the OEM fitments ready to go and even if you have another brand of vehicle, we can still offer you the same fast and accurate service, often while you wait. We know you might be thinking about service costs. Don’t sweat it. We have a tire price match guarantee along with some hefty coupons to help keep money in your pocket.
Contact our service department for an appointment or to double check that what you’re looking for is in stock. Can’t wait for an appointment? Get in on the express lane and drive on up for service. And let’s face it, if you’re coming in for tires, that’s typically a mile-marker for other services too like alignments, balancing, ball-joint and tie rod service, oil changes, brakes, safety inspections, transmission services, and cooling system services. Spending just a little bit of time with us for some preventative care will go a long way, especially if you find yourself a long way from home! Here’s some of the benefits of the additional services we offer:
- Oil Changes – Keeps your engine properly lubricated, reducing operational stress which can improve fuel economy, reduce the likelihood of leaks, reduce operating temperature, reduce the likelihood of internal component stress and failure.
- Front-End Services – With a precision alignment and balance you can maintain a comfortable ride and reduce long-term wear on your tires. Additionally, you can correct common problems like highway wandering, wobbles, and vibrations by servicing joints, links, and control arms.
- Brake Inspection and Service – Let’s face it, lots of us are hard on our vehicles. Towing, playing, hauling, grinding in traffic. The last thing you need is brake failure. Timely service maintains correct function as well as preventing costly repairs associated with neglecting this simple service.
- Transmission Service – Most transmissions are designed to go the distance nowadays, but they won’t if a pan seal is leaking or if the fluid is worn. Getting a jump on a transmission service optimizes the function and life-span of your vehicle’s equipment.
- Cooling System Service – Texas is an extreme environment and the cooling system of your car or truck has to cope with blazing hot temperatures and freezing cold conditions. This can take a toll on your cooling system, especially if you’ve been working, hauling, and playing hard with your vehicle. An easy service on your cooling system can save you big-time on costly repairs down the road. See a green, pink, red, or orange drip? Temp needle moving up a little past where it should be? Tell us about it!
No matter what you need, we’re here to help. Texans rely on their vehicles for so many reasons and we know you can’t afford to have them let you down. And neither will we. We look forward to keeping your vehicle maintained the way you need it to be